UPDATED: March 1st, 2022
1. Capacity limits have been lifted. We take walk-ins only, no reservations, play time will not be limited.
2. Physical distancing is still encouraged within our facility.
3. Masks are NOT mandatory for all customers but encouraged.
4. Following government guidelines, starting February 14th, 2022, proof of vaccination will NOT be required.
5. Do NOT visit our facility if you are having COVID/flu-like symptoms, a fever over 38 C.
6. Anyone who does not comply with our Temporary COVID-19 rules and procedures, or who shows signs of illness will be asked to leave.
7. Everyone must wash hands or use the hand sanitizer prior to enter our facility and after play.
8. Our water fountain is now open.
9. Our kitchen is now open, but menu might be limited at this time.
10. NO outside food or drinks allowed.
11. Socks are required at all times. No shoes and no bare feet for all children and adults.